WARNING: Before reading, please note that a Liberal amount of Profanity and Irreverance may occasionally be found below.
I blame it on the Alcohol.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

MacBook

Well, I don't want to start a Mac vs PC war here, but I just got my first Mac, after years as a PC guy. My company has a Mac Pilot project going on, so I volunteered for it.
First impressions:
The touch pad is REALLY Slick.
Graphics are Awesome.
I think its going to have a serious learning curve......
I'll let you know in a few days, what I think after I get better aquainted with it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh course you volunteered for the program - why wouldn't you? You are GLB.:)
    Congratulations! I think you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we're just down the blue ridge from you in GREENsboro. Take a virtual peek when you get a chance. Oh, and everything we ever learned, we learned on a Mac. We have a great Mac store in Greensboro if you ever get the hankering to stop by!

    Jan
    GDP

    ReplyDelete