WARNING: Before reading, please note that a Liberal amount of Profanity and Irreverance may occasionally be found below.
I blame it on the Alcohol.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Tea Party

Update # 2: Even more about the Tea Party Folks Class Act
Update: Oh yeah, these are real classy folks:
Read here

I just found this VERY interesting article in Forbes magazine on the Tea Party movement. It is written by Bruce Bartlett, who according to Wikipedia was a domestic policy adviser to President Reagan and a Treasury official under the First President Bush. So you can see he is no wild eyed liberal.
Bartlett is not complimentary of teh Tea Partiers, but I most liked the article because it is filled with facts.
I love facts! Especially when they agree with my own biases.
Have a read if you are interested. The whole thing is here.

Hopefully I'll be able to read more of this type of drivel once I RETIRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment