WARNING: Before reading, please note that a Liberal amount of Profanity and Irreverance may occasionally be found below.
I blame it on the Alcohol.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why are people so stupid?

Every day I have about a 20 mile drive to work. Normally a nice quiet time to spend with my thoughts, and get ready for my day at the office. Don't tell anyone, but if the traffic is light, as it usually is, I sometimes check my emails on my BlackBerry.
Today was a little different.
Snow/ice covered road, most of the way. OK..........a little nerve wracking, but manegable.  Traffic is still light and going 10-15 miles below the speed limit. No checking email today, though. The road is requireing my complete attention.
However, about half way to work, driving on a snow covered 4 lane divided highway, I saw a gray Jeep Cherekee in the median. Looked like it has rolled over but, Ok, its back right side up again, people walking around the car in the snow.........

AND

some A**hole stopped in the center lane to see if he could help. Plenty of room on the right shoulder, to pull off, but NO this idiot has to completley block one lane of traffic, on a slick, snowy road.
WTF?
I wonder, Are you still required to pass a test to get a driving license now a days?

No comments:

Post a Comment